| Español | Türkçe
| English | Trámites
Consulares | Contact us |
Otros trámites para españoles
RESIDENCY VISA FOR ENTREPRENEURS AND BUSINESS ACTIVITY
The law number 14/2013 issued on 27 September for the support and the internationalization of entrepreneurs.
Addressed to two types of applicants:
1) Entrepreneurs: investors who submit a business project to be developed in Spain and which is considered and accredited as being of general interest.
2) The persons who plan to enter and stay in Spain for a period of one year with the sole intention to realize the previous procedures in order to be able to develop the entrepreneurial activity.
For both types of applicants, it is necessary to submit the positive report of the Economic and Commercial Office of Spain in the country where the application is submitted and which should fulfil the following conditions:
The interested persons that fulfil the prerequisites of the concept described above, personally or through a duly accredited representative
It is to be noted that for the same type of activity, the applicant can submit an application through this procedure or through the submission of a self-employment visa application; this should be chosen by the applicant.
All foreign documents must be translated to Spanish and duly legalized.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:
1) A National Visa Application form
2) A valid passport (preferably with at least one year of validity), and one photocopy of the passport.
3) Two recent coloured passport photographs, between 26-35 mm of width and 32-45mm of height, with white background.
5) To prove that the applicant has the sufficient economic means to support him-herself and his/her family during their stay in Spain (as a general guidance, 2.130 Euros per month for the applicant and another 532 Euros for every family member at his/her charge).
6) A Proof of the family relationship: extract of the family register or family book, legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the issuing country and translated to Spanish.
7) ِِِPolice Certificate issued by the authorities of the country of origin or the country or countries where the person has been residing for the last five years. This certificate must show that the person has not been sentenced for offences included in the Spanish Penal Code. It has to be translated into Spanish by a juror translator and legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the issuing country.
8) Public or private health insurance agreed upon with an insuring entity authorized to operate in Spain.
9) To possess or apply in parallel for the Foreigner Identity Number
10) To complete the payment of the visa application (equivalent to 60 Euros).
11) For both types of visa applicants, it would be necessary to submit the positive report of the Economic and Commercial Office of Spain in the country where the application is submitted and which should fulfil the following conditions:
12. In case the visa application is also submitted for relatives:
Family members can submit a visa application for residency under the condition that they fulfil the requirements mentioned above from 1 till 10.
The family members who can accompany or join the applicant are: 1) spouse. 2) children under 18 years old. 3) children above 18 years old who are dependant of their parents due to their health condition.