| Español | Türkçe
| English | Trámites
Consulares | Contact us |
Otros trámites para españoles
Family groupping with EU nationals
Due the Spanish law, citizens from countries other than Turkey must submit all the documents in Spanish. In some cases, if necessary, it could be applied to Turkish citizens once their file has been examined.
2. A biometric photograph with white background
3. Photocopy of the passports of the spouses, only pages with data
4. Marriage certificate
"FORMUL B" and photocopy
(this certificate should be at most three months old and must be stamped with the Apostil of The Hague).
Written applicaton of the EU citizen resident in Spain expressing his/her wish that his/her spouse or relative live in Spain.
6. In the case of groupping the parents of the spouse, birth certificate showing kinship (this
certificate should be at most three months old and must be stamped with
the Apostil of The Hague) and any document that shows economic
dependence of the applicant for the last year.
7. In the case of groupping descendents of the spouse, birth certificate showing kinship (this certificate should be at most three months old and must be stamped with the Apostil of The Hague) and the tribunal's decision stating that the applicant holds the legal rights of the minor
8. Flight reservation.
EU citizens (non Spanish) living in Spain should also provide the following:
9. Residency card of the EU citizen spouse.
10. Other documents that show his/her links to Spain:
of the National Authorities of the EU citizen' country stating clearly
that the marriage is recognized as valid according to the national
Please make sure that you bring originals and copies of the documents as well as legalized translations of every document issued by authorities other than the Spanish ones.
remember that you have to apply for a residency card at the Spanish
Police once you arrive to Spain, this visa is valid only for 90 days.
This visa is free of charge.